Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ann Arbor Part 2

Yesterday, we went to Three Cedars Farm as a family! It is a fun place where you can climb on all sorts of play items, and there is a petting zoo of sorts, and all sorts of fun things to see.
Here are my little Western boys :)

I love this cute son of mine! Ours - he he he...

Isn't he adorable? He can crawl quite well now in his army style way...

I love these two redheaded boys of mine....ridin' the rails on a cold November day...

Greg remembered the good old days of milking the cows....

(he really has only milked one once - and this is actually a plastic cow...could you tell?)


We had a good time feeding the goats

They really like food (hey, so do I...)

Greg enjoyed the licking sensation...

Greg and Hyrum enjoyed the playground equipment together


Hyrum and I enjoyed the little John Deere tractor area

We have an adorable little boy - that is the moral of this story day :)

Plus the fact that we love having good times as a family

And Hyrum loves playing with his Dad!

Hope you are all having fun fall adventures too!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He is the cutest little baby ever! I miss you guys so much! Are you coming for Christmas?

merilee said...

You are sure having fun with your chubby cherub!

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

These are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! He looks like a little darling out of 1953 with his cute little sweater and cap! Your whole little family looks like the picture of happiness! We sure love you guys!